Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14th Feb. Valentines Day!!!!!

Yoo peeeps :-P
am here again,
Today is the valentines day. My very first in the UNIVERSITY, though am not much of a Valentine celeberator, but this was a li'll special.
Coz today, i spent the whole day thinking and fantasising about the girl i 'HAD' my biggest crush on. And then, decided to quit this love shov thingy, coz i m not gonna get anything in this 'THING' :-S. First of all, i cant do against the religion, coz i LOVE it, i have a passion for it, though i m not much of a Practicer. She belongs to a totally diff sect, and i 'CAN' bear her, but may be she wont. lekin abhi uski baat to aae hee nahein na. My frnds keep forcing me, why dont u just offer 'FRANSHIP', but what good will it do to me/her. I dont wanna be like rest of the @$$es 'DIL-PASHORAs'

Oh kkkk.... forget it
why am i wrting all this here, its ur Valentine's Day, so guyz/gals ENJOY :-D
have a blast :-D


My valentines day took off very very very sadly, at like 1:00 am in the morning, I came across an ORKUT profile of a girl. She was beautiful, Smart, Young, prolly in her 20s, and oh GOD............ :-(
she died. I went thru her testimonials and her scrapbook, every bodyposted that they miss her, but the most emotional part for me was the one, when she got it. Prolly in the Nov '05, she got pneumonia, cudnt control it and had the heart fail on 1oth Jan '06. Oh god, the scraps posted to her, b/w her illness period, that was so sad. May her soul rest in Peace.
I req. all u ppl to just have a look at her profile and spare a minute for Fateha for her.

http://www.orkut.com/Scrapbook.aspx?uid=14807852894839647388&na=3&nst=-2&nid=14807852894839647388-1137128043-17029871901322585670

I scrapped many ppl presnt in her book, to Fateha for her, instead of jsut scrapping her, or shud i say her profile. Oh god. Life is soo Cruel
Though i didnt know that girl even a bit, but i cried, can u imagine, I just CRIED. She had left so many ppl behind, to cry for her. :'-(

Oh ALLAH, please have mercy on US.










after the whole thing.
For the very first time in my life, for the very first time in my whole damned dooomed life, i wishe a girl VALENTINE's Day. My frnd SANA. i have the most zabardast setting with her. Donno how it got in, but I just luve her. not like that peeps, coz she is a Mrs. NOW :-P
but She is the one, jis se baat karke bada HALKA HALKA lagta hey, If ure reading this SANA, i wonder, u'll make me thin one DAY :-P

Wishing valentines day huh??!!!

who else???!!!
coz i have some really bad experiences regardin this day.

In MAtric, i wished HINA, "hey Hina, happy valentines day" and she went lyke "WHAT THE HELL DO U THINK OF URSELF :-X who do u think i m, ur GF!!???!????!!!!"



what the hell is all this, yeh saaley pakistani LOG, inke dimaag mein gand ke ilawa kuch aur hee hee nahein, har baat ko wahein le kar ajaatey hein.



me goin off!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Coz BEE kee class hey :-P


bye


phir milengey :-P

2 comments:

Sheza said...

Happy Valentine's Day to u too!

I used to think I was the only duffer around here who's getting confused with this, nice to know you also having fun! :P

Ghouri said...

.

i was going thru my Original post


i wud like to Metnion it here tht i prayed

"Oh ALLAH, please have mercy on us"



not

"Oh ALLAH, please have mercy on U.S"