Sunday, March 19, 2006

iFace Picture Day

YO !! guyz, me back, with a BIG... eerr... mini BANG!!



Haan toh punter log, hua yun keh....
we had an iFace Picture Day organized at my Universtiy, dont xactly remember the date but it was FUN. All the committee members dressed up in Blazers or Jackets. But some of the asses also wore COATs, they dont even know the diff. b/w Blazer, jacket or a Coat,

P.S. If u too, dont know what that is, let me tell yew 8-P

COAT woh hota hey, jo aap shaadi per silwaatey ho 8-P

even i didnt know that 8-D
bubloo's pop told me that.....

Khair....
the day was excellent. I decided to go with my car. The scene was full time Executive :-D, me, wearing a cotton, full sleeves shirt. with a CK tie, dress pants(for the first time in my life), and my Blazer hanging on the back seats' window. with the seat belt tucked in, here i go to the Baloch Pull, to pick up rowaid

and as usual, Rowaid bhai ka khooob wait kya, , and he ditched me, MUSLIM COACH se bhaag gaya,


my TEMPERATURE got to HIGHEST LIMITS at that time
"CRAP!!!! now again, i'll have to drive to bhains colony ALONE"


ITNA GHUSSA 8- !!!!!!



rolled up the windows, started the A/C, fan to full......, tilted the seat, and zoooooooommm, that day, my car almost broke up, i drive so fast. at the end, it doesnt even matter, QAUIDABAD per traffic JAM 8-3

took me 20 minutes to cross tht area, and my car's temp. rised to DANGER level, coz the A/C was ON.




UNI pohanch kar, i served tyt gaalyan to rowaid, and then, CALCULUS kee class, got an sms "Abey kahan hey, photoshoot shru ho gaya hey"
excused my teacher, and reached the Shoot area, only to find that, it will take an hour for my TURN.


HAD my best time with OSAMA then.




"Abey OSAMA!!! SUIT bhi hey, Tie bhi hey, Shoes bhi polished hey, shave bhi bani hui hey, baal bhi set hein, perfume bhi mehngee waali lagai hey, ghadi bhi anth waali pehni hey, muun bhi dhula hua hey, gaadi bhi baahir khadi hey, QAAZI (rowaid) bhi mojoood hey, yaar, aaj toh kisi ko, QUBOOL kar hee lung" :P

and the reply came

"abey, chal Computer Sciences Dept. mein, koi na koi toh mil hee jaaegeee" 8-D




Saw some real *CUTE* faces that day, prolly, they were the seniors.

"Abey osama, yeh toh kabhi dikhteee hee nahein hein, aaj kahan se tapkee???!!!"




ALLAAH!!!!!!!!!!

karachi mein itna HUSN hey, mein aaj tak kahan tha :P




in the end, u dont even wanna lissen, u dont even dare to lissen to my tragedy, merey sir per kya pahaad tooooota,

my ZIPPER Broke 8-O
damn
shit
fuck
crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WHAT in the hell am i supposed to do???!!!!!!!!!!

Ghouri : "osama, yaar zipper toot gaye hey"
Osama : " BUHAHAHAHAHAHA! "
Ghouri :" Abey kuttey, kaminey, zaleee, khabees, tujhey hansee arahi hey??!!!"



and then, osama or meri MUSHTARKA koshishon keh baad, atlast, my zipper got working


30 minutes went by, and it BROKE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-3

now what??!!!
" better go home now," and thts what i did,




khair it was a fun day :-)













.

No comments: