Sunday, March 25, 2007

my Dream girl !!!!

.

I read in a book, not sure which one, keh u cant see or imagine a COLOR/face, in ur dreams which u havent seen even once in ur lifetime...
its 1:44pm right now, and i just woke up from my bed at 1:20.
I rushed to my computer to post on the blog, b4 i forget about the best dream of my life..
it was like, i am in Lahore, nobody told me keh it was LAHORE, but i got the feeling, keh LAHORE hee hey, and then, she, the girl, the girl of my dreams, she comes to me. I cant forget the looks, the charming, glowing face, the makeup, the lipstick, the earing she was wearing, the perfurme she was wearing, i STILL can smell it. Her face, it didnt resemble any of the girls i know, even a single bit. I wonder, kaun thi, it was a LOOOOONG sweeet dream, we went for a long drive, took millions of pics, met her mom and sister too, BONANZA mein :P

jo bhi hey... i really cant forget this girl till the end of this world...
i wish, real life mein, i get the same girl...
AMEN!

i cant forget her simplicity
i cant forget her cuteness
i cant forget her glowing face
i cant forget her breath
i cant forget her cherry lipstick
i cant forget her smell
i cant forget her TOCUH!
aahhhh!!!!!!

i wish i wud have kissed her,
pata nahein kiun nahein kia! =(














.

1 comment:

Ghouri said...

guess what?

its 20th may!

and i have forgotten tht girls face already

=D

LOOOSER :D