Thursday, September 18, 2008

the KISS, the BLISS !!

it all happened the night before yesterday. I swear it wasnt planned, all what happened was impromptu, improvised.. a totally uncalled for happening.i had a looong day, a very long day, university, work, household chores and some financial issues with clients.
This all made me seek for some soltitude... so i put on some romantic songs on my computer, AC to full chill and laid down on my comfy computer chair. Mom went out to neighbours with my sister. Was alone at my place. it was about 11:00pm. This is when SHE came, yes SHE.

She is a usual roamer, drops by my place casually, no one minds that at home, she is so mingled up with us, specially me, that she doesnt need permission or has to inform us prior her visit. She doesnt even knock, to my fortune, the door was open too. With the chilled air in my room,and romantic songs going on, i was already in some mood, and she comes in with noiseless steps.
i felt someones presence in my room, opened my eyes, lowered the volume only to find her there, at the door, looking at me. Oh GOD, she never seemed this pretty to me before, the eyes, the big black round eyes, the shine of million diamonds in her eyes. we kept on staring each other. I founded her the prettiest one in the world that moment, i almost forgot to breathe then, started to sweat in an air conditioned room.

I wished this situtation wud never end, it was then. when she took her first step towards me, another one, and another one. slowly and beautifully she kept moving towards me, oh... the walk, the style, the way she carried herself... made me loose my control. My heart beat shot-up, breathing pumped up, she was very very close to me. I cudnt control, grabbed her from shoulders, moved towards me. NOW, i cud feel her warmth, i cud feel her heart, i cud feel her breath, i cud feel her. She didnt blink the whole time, my love towards her came out of a sudden... i made my grip even stronger... didnt want her to leave, with pain.. she "aahh..."ed.
I didnt show any mercy... neither she wanted some. We both wanted it to happen. I moved slowly towards her face, she was still in my grip, the hair.... they were not hair, they felt like SILK strands, so soft, the silky, such a beauty. I loved playing with them while she was there in my hands, she liked it even more. Finally she gave herself to me... quited resisting... and gave me herself.

She wanted more, but i wanted all.Finally i moved towards her face, closer and closer, she smelled like french fragrance, seemed like she had a bath recently. the moist hair...aahhh.. and then i kissed her. the blissfull kiss. my god. it was the best. after the happening.... she rubbed herself against me in love and moved out of the roomm... ppurrrriiiinnnggg!
um....
yah...
purriiinngggg! :-^
y?
yes... she was smoky... my cat?
kiun?
what did u think?
haaww....
dirty mind :P

16 comments:

Sumair said...

set yar

acha likh lete ho

khawateen digest mein likha kar

aurten shoq se parhen giii :D

hahhah

Ghouri said...

tujhey bara pata hey khwateen digest mein kaunsi stories aati hein :P

aur yaar
us mein toh URDU hoti hey...
bole toh

ROMAANI Kahania

aur BILLI nhn hoti
BANDI hoti hey
:P

Anonymous said...

I figured it was a cat right in the begining of the second paragraph :D

Anonymous said...

so do i

Anonymous said...

Tauba hai Ghouri bhai. =| Yeh kaunsi inspirations hain meray liye? Hawwwwwwwwww! =p

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!

Brilliant!!=)

I like the expression and the sketch!!

Good job! :D

Ghouri said...

.




@bushra
it happens when u watch too much MTV and deprivation from a girlfriend :P


@furrukh
man!
I always envy you, ur angraizee is sooo good, plus u have a treasure of vocabulary, which i lack.
I keep on using same lingo again n again

Angraizee tutions doge??
:D





.

Anonymous said...

i knew it was smoky when i read the title :P

Anonymous said...

Nice written Talha bhai :D

Anonymous said...

kar dia na awami smokey ko tumne :D

Afzal said...

hahahaha ! bohot anth yaar....was too good to be true from the start...but man! masterpiece :P

Anonymous said...

He he..funny :)

Ifrah Waqar said...

IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!
HAHAHAHAHA...

"She wanted more...but I wanted all"...
this one line gripped my heart...even if a real girl wasn't involved in this scenario...I know what this meant...Mr.Talha, my two thumbs up for these heart-melting words! :)

Ghouri said...

.

thunkooooooo
ifrAH :D

.

Anonymous said...

BhaI mE sE Inna BarDHasHT naI Hua... n mE ne 2 L9 parHne k BaaD DIrecT eNd pe Dhka k whoz sHe..

[:P] [:P]......LoLzzz

sorYY BhaI Jan ... aPkI InnI TamHeeD pe meHnaT ...

Anonymous said...

bachy ke jaan lega..?!

mahesh bhatt ki company main rahy ho?? :)