Sunday, August 31, 2008

THATS IT !!!!!!!!!

.



GOD!

i cant believe am doing this. This had got to be done sometime eventually, i gues this is the right time.
I cant breath, my mind is juggled up, its bleeding out with secrets, personal issues and stories from the dark side of my mates' lives. I just cant digest it. Today, on 31st of August, 2008, i make this petition or resolution, whatever you wanna call it, "AM GIVING UP HACKING"

Yes, u read it right! No more hacking from today. Why? Cant tell in words.
I still remember, when orkut was released, i got infected to it, routed towards black magic communities and read some fake SPELLS TO READ OUT PPLs' MINDS. I used to visit alike communities and post comments, discuss things. It was then, when a random guy, Ather Alam, advised me to cut it out, though i wudntt be able to do such a thing, and if by anychance.... i DID get it done, i wud go mad. With so much info coming to my mind, ZINCH diplomacy, i wud not be able to absorb such amount if information/secrets/thoughts in my chest.
This is exactly whats happening to me. I havent hacked for myself in months, but my friends asks me to do it for them. Being a slave to human nature, when i get access to someones personal sutff, i digg more..... and THIS is where screwup gets started. I really cant digest all the stuff, even more, cant blurt it out too.

Right now.... i have a feeling of being stabbed, cant breathe!

with all the dramatic stuff going on, i cant keep it going.

so.. from now on... NO POKING in secret stuff, no email hacks no shit!

whats the catch? nothing!

faeda yeh hey... the ppl in my social circle can take a sigh of releif now :D

no danger from my side atleast.



Take Care

Live happy

Be healthy

die peacefully

go to heavens

and take me along!



^_^











.

3 comments:

Sumair said...

yar tu gym jaane se nahi hacking chorne se slim hoga :p

ab tere pet mein doosron k secrets nahi rahen ge naa :D

Anonymous said...

Uh... Should I be paranoid? >.>

Ghouri said...

.


@ caffeinist

not now! :P
am totally a Mr.Nice Guy now!


.